Robots Battling Robots Battling

You need a horizon line for when the robots are battling. The reason is you have the robot move toward and away from the camera while dodging shots. However, without something in the background to tell you that the robot is moving, the viewer (me) can mistake this dodging for the camera moving closer and further away from the robot. It gets confusing.

If there's something in the background that stays the same while the robot is moving around, then you know it's not the camera moving, but the robot.

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

I didn't really enjoy it going in (I don't usually like harsh vocals), but it grew on me more I watched on.
On a second viewing I was able to soak in all the details, so here's a review.

Just the sheer amazingness it must've taken to fill all 5 minutes of this brutal music video with original content makes you some sort of savant. I mean there's no repeat animation, every scene is unique to the last. Even with the repetitive chorus you are able to create more and more nightmarish imagery.

The energy in the motion of every character is also fantastic.

Also, the dog-heads were very familiar. On further poking around I'm glad to have found that you're the same person who did the Alfred Jesus animations that made their way around swf boards. You've retained the same energy and motion as well as a unique style, but everything's so much more refined now, and the animation is better and more detailed overall.

Devil's Hand Devil's Hand

Some great animation here, especially when Django is walking and when he pulls the knife out.

However, the biggest problem is the expressions are too lifeless. You need to show the tension and frustration of potentially losing the poker game on the faces. You need to show Django's expression change when he realizes there's a guy in the painting, etc. It makes the animation come more to life.

Nitpick: the action where he throws the knife looks totally implausible. His arm should probably extend further up to throw a knife.

Night Light Night Light

No criticisms, this was fantastic in every way.

Print Flipping Action! Print Flipping Action!

Waste of my time

googletoper responds:

i know its just a test.
how did you find it, if ya dont mind me asking?

bye Forever bye Forever

Announce on your own page. Don't spam submissions with nonsense and drama.

The DOT Teaser 2 The DOT Teaser 2

Oh this is just an announcement

I was so syched for the actual thing x___x

3/5 just for the good animation it already has. Looking forward to January.

Dinoyachtclub : Kidnapped Dinoyachtclub : Kidnapped

Amazing absurdity.

Valbrook: Puppy Love Valbrook: Puppy Love

The voice acting is too cheesey for such a straightforward animation style I think.

insertnamehere85 responds:

Hmm never thought about it like that. I think when we first came up with the series we wanted very dry humor. Now the quickies are getting more and more over the top.

escape... escape...