Heavenly resistance Heavenly resistance

Could do with some music during the main game.

Also, the photorealistic terrain and clouds don't seem to mesh well aesthetically with the hand-drawn planes and anime-style portraits. Both seem to call to mind something like Valkyria Chronicles or Advance Wars.

Girls fashion dress up Girls fashion dress up

Nice drawing skills. I also like the snap-to feature. Otherwise, it could use more interesting clothing or more customization options, since dress-ups have been done to death at this point.

-Where are the shoes?

Combat Tournament Legens Combat Tournament Legens

Amazing.

Rabbit Save the World 1 Rabbit Save the World 1

Good game but level 7 is unecessarily difficult.

Shadow Xs Shadow Xs

The endless looping of the sound makes this game very annoying after a minute of play. The pew pew sounds of the robots also seemingly come out of nowhere. Even when they are off screen I hear them endlessly.

The clipping is troublesome, and lastly the speed and momentum of a sonic game are not demonstrated well. Everything feels a bit too slow, and the level design doesn't encourage free-running.

RPG Overworld Engine RPG Overworld Engine

I can't give this too many stars because it's not even a finished game.

Helpful notes:
-The door's entry area is too big. Instead of actually entering the door, you just teleport inside once near the door. I can see this becoming very annoying if the game is larger and there are many doors to accidentally fall into.

-When inside the house, I suggest a different font (thicker and bolder) as well as a different color. Black on grey is very hard on the eyes, especially in an RPG where there might be a lot of reading. If you want to use whatever color you want you can always add a dialogue box. That way you won't have to worry about different terrain colors messing up whatever font color you chose.

LFOB responds:

Yeah, I'm going to add a dialogue box, I just rushed to finish this. I'll fix the door glitch too.

Warrior Quest Battle 2 Warrior Quest Battle 2

Glitchy and unplayable for me.

vSmashv responds:

my bad, I'll only release complete games from now on

Clock Button Masher Clock Button Masher

I didn't think I'd enjoy this at first.

However, the SOUND EFFECTS coupled with the achievements (but mostly the sound) made this game a blast to mash through.

B1KMusic responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The sounds were pretty fun to make, so I'm glad you liked those, too.

Thanks for the feedback!

Toxic Benny Toxic Benny

Looks very polished and etc. however

Maybe it was to do with firefox or something but the game was unresponsive. I couldn't click to swap anything, so I wasn't able to play the game. Hopefully a quick fix is coming for this issue?

Gangnam Dance S Game Gangnam Dance S Game

-Doesn't match the energy of the music video
-Psy is too small for such a large screen
-Animation is minute and subtle and hard to make out (He's doing such a silly dance, he needs to be moving more)
-Game is boring and repetitive with no variance

janzadbany responds:

Please try to beat the whole game. :)