Robots Battling Robots Battling

You need a horizon line for when the robots are battling. The reason is you have the robot move toward and away from the camera while dodging shots. However, without something in the background to tell you that the robot is moving, the viewer (me) can mistake this dodging for the camera moving closer and further away from the robot. It gets confusing.

If there's something in the background that stays the same while the robot is moving around, then you know it's not the camera moving, but the robot.

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

I didn't really enjoy it going in (I don't usually like harsh vocals), but it grew on me more I watched on.
On a second viewing I was able to soak in all the details, so here's a review.

Just the sheer amazingness it must've taken to fill all 5 minutes of this brutal music video with original content makes you some sort of savant. I mean there's no repeat animation, every scene is unique to the last. Even with the repetitive chorus you are able to create more and more nightmarish imagery.

The energy in the motion of every character is also fantastic.

Also, the dog-heads were very familiar. On further poking around I'm glad to have found that you're the same person who did the Alfred Jesus animations that made their way around swf boards. You've retained the same energy and motion as well as a unique style, but everything's so much more refined now, and the animation is better and more detailed overall.

Devil's Hand Devil's Hand

Some great animation here, especially when Django is walking and when he pulls the knife out.

However, the biggest problem is the expressions are too lifeless. You need to show the tension and frustration of potentially losing the poker game on the faces. You need to show Django's expression change when he realizes there's a guy in the painting, etc. It makes the animation come more to life.

Nitpick: the action where he throws the knife looks totally implausible. His arm should probably extend further up to throw a knife.

Heavenly resistance Heavenly resistance

Could do with some music during the main game.

Also, the photorealistic terrain and clouds don't seem to mesh well aesthetically with the hand-drawn planes and anime-style portraits. Both seem to call to mind something like Valkyria Chronicles or Advance Wars.

Girls fashion dress up Girls fashion dress up

Nice drawing skills. I also like the snap-to feature. Otherwise, it could use more interesting clothing or more customization options, since dress-ups have been done to death at this point.

-Where are the shoes?

Combat Tournament Legens Combat Tournament Legens

Amazing.

[The Most Annoying Loop Ever] [The Most Annoying Loop Ever]

The Imagery

A coked up bunny in The Joker costume jumping back and forth in my field of vision screaming incoherently and tossing confetti at me.

Annoying. But that's what u were going for so kudos

Segata Sanshiro Segata Sanshiro

Youtube it

If you don't know who Segata Sanshiro is youtube him, I guarantee you it's one of the most hilarious commercials I've ever seen. I'm so glad your song brought my attention to SUCH a gem.

FANTASTIC song too, kudos for capturing both the campiness, corniness, and epicness of the original xD

Marching Homewards Marching Homewards

Good, but

If felt like I started listening in the middle of a song because it starts out so strong. The strength of the opening weakens the buildup.

However, very well done ^___^

Benesh responds:

Thanks !
Yeah i wanted the beginning also be strong.

LadyAurablade LadyAurablade

Her right foot's boot is too bulky at the tip. It makes it look like she has abnormally giant feet! Google lady's boot you'll see what I mean!

I like the hair the most.